• Unclassified

What carriers write commercial insurance for cannabis industry in Oklahoma? I'm an agent in Texas that is interested in becoming a resource for the industry.

1 Answer, 0 Replies
Chris Abrams
Chris Abrams  replied:

Hi Dennis:  My specialty is life, disabilty insurance and financial planning which require a different license than commercial insurance. You would need to reach out to a P and C agent or business insurance agent to help with that type.  Sorry I can't assist.