Anonymous asked John Davis, 4/16/2018 2:00:13 PM
  • Unclassified

Can you recommend an expert on growing medicinal marijuana in San Diego County (City of Oceanside)? We own substantial available land.

1 Answer, 1 Reply
4/19/2018 2:51:45 PM,
John Davis replied:

I am a policy guy who mostly works with retail.  I also live in Washington.  I would ask Alex Cooley from Solstice.

4/20/2018 2:45:22 PM,
Anonymous replied:
Thank you.