Stocks Canada Capital private placements investing
- 30 years of investment experience
- Began on Wall Street trading Mortgage-Backed Securities with Kidder, Peabody
- Fixed-Income Investment Management with CS First Boston and Criterion
- Equities Investment Management at Piedra Capital, which managed over $500mm
- Independent research and consulting for institutional investors from 2007
- Prolific contributor to financial website Seeking Alpha
- Cannabis industry
- Entry in early 2013
- Created first online subscription based service for publicly trades stocks, 420 Investor, in late 2013
- Publish monthly newsletter associated with 420 Investor
- Launched B2B website New Cannabis Ventures in late 2015 to provide marketing and communications services to private cannabis companies
- Extensive social media, including cannabis industry LinkedIn group with over 4000 members, over 10K Twitter followers and over 7K Facebook followers (all organic)
- Proprietary index for U.S.
- Proprietary index for Canada
- Extensive media exposure
1983 - 1986
Dual Degrees in Economics and in Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences
Chartered Financial Analyst
Check back later for some activity here. Thank you!
This company promoting "CBD Coins" based on the blockchain looks sketchy. https://cbdoken.com/#our-team Do you know any of these people?
Also, they are currently raising money for an ICO. But in their whitepaper, they indicate "Therefore, we work exclusively with our trusted vendor Pharmahemp, who produces high quality CBD products under strict quality criteria, working hard to ensure our products remain free of pesticides, fertilisers and other impurities." Is this company Pharmahemp one that you know?
What do you think of Constellation Brands decision to buy a minority stake in a Canadian cannabis company?
Does it foreshadow more to come?