Anonymous asked iCann Insure, LLC , 11/6/2018 ( 1 comment )

I'm a landlord and will have new tenants operating in the cannabis business. Can I get insurance?

iCann Insure, LLC replied:

Yes.  This is a common issue that landlords with cannabis-related tenants face.  Although standard insurance carriers will not insure these types of risks (and their policies often contain exlusions for this type of activity), there are a number of specialty carriers that provide coverage particularly to landlords with tenants operating in the cannabis space.  So, obtaining a Lessor's Risk policy to cover your exposures is absolutely possible.

If you would like further assistance, please do not hesitate to call or email us, and we will happily help you.  Thank you for your inquiry.