• Unclassified

dear mdame greetings, i use cannabis as ash form for medical use .does this form has any objection from federel govt filing suite as the constituents are less than1.5%

what is the minimum strength of cannabinoides  allowed for inter country transport 

1 Answer, 0 Replies
Kimberly Cargile
Kimberly Cargile  replied:

Dear Patient,

Unless you are a patient on the NID program receiving your Cannabis directly from the Federal government every month, you are in violation of federal law.  Every patient needs to weigh this against their medical needs... As a patient you are at low risk for the federal government to interfere with your personal choice of medicine; however, it is not 100% legal.

Kimberly Cargile