Leading expert in publicly-traded cannabis stocks in the U.S. and Canada with deep connections to the overall cannabis industry
- 30 years of investment experience
- Began on Wall Street trading Mortgage-Backed Securities with Kidder, Peabody
- Fixed-Income Investment Management with CS First Boston and Criterion
- Equities Investment Management at Piedra Capital, which managed over $500mm
- Independent research and consulting for institutional investors from 2007
- Prolific contributor to financial website Seeking Alpha
- Cannabis industry
- Entry in early 2013
- Created first online subscription based service for publicly trades stocks, 420 Investor, in late 2013
- Publish monthly newsletter associated with 420 Investor
- Launched B2B website New Cannabis Ventures in late 2015 to provide marketing and communications services to private cannabis companies
- Extensive social media, including cannabis industry LinkedIn group with over 4000 members, over 10K Twitter followers and over 7K Facebook followers (all organic)
- Proprietary index for U.S.
- Proprietary index for Canada
- Extensive media exposure
1983 - 1986
Dual Degrees in Economics and in Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences
Chartered Financial Analyst
This company promoting "CBD Coins" based on the blockchain looks sketchy. https://cbdoken.com/#our-team Do you know any of these people?
What do you think of Constellation Brands decision to buy a minority stake in a Canadian cannabis company?
Does it foreshadow more to come?