- Amsterdam Bans Marijuana Smoking on Streets of Red-Light District
- Cannabis and the Oral Microbiome: Exploring Their Impacts on the Brain - Neuroscience News
- A national weed glut is causing prices to plummet and imperiling businesses
- Nominate a luminary for the Who's Who in Cannabis
- The BLUNTNESS/100: Amazing People from Across the Cannabis Industry
Voices of our Community
What Advocacy or Non-Profit groups work in the field of cannabis?
There are numerous advocacy and non-profit groups working in the field of cannabis. Here are some examples:
1. NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) - A non-profit organization that advocates for the legalization of marijuana.
2. Marijuana Policy Project ...
Give me the best strategy and steps I should take to create a Marijuana Recreational Delivery Service in an upcoming and new in
Creating a marijuana recreational delivery service requires careful planning and attention to legal and regulatory requirements. Here is a general strategy and some key steps to get you started:
1. Research the legal requirements: Laws and regulations around the sale and delivery...
Is cannabis legal in Italy and Israel
Cannabis is partially legal in both Italy and Israel, but the laws regarding its use and possession differ in each country.
In Italy, cannabis is legal for medical use and can be prescribed by doctors in certain circumstances. However, recreational use of cannabis is illegal and ...
Germany To Introduce Bill To Legalize Cannabis In The Coming Weeks
Germany's plan to legalize cannabis has received positive feedback from the European Union, according to Health Minister Karl Lauterbach, who announced that a bill for the legalization of cannabis wou ...more
Americans for Safe Access
About Americans for Safe Access
The mission of Americans for Safe Access (ASA) is to ensure safe and legal access to cannabis (marijuana) for therapeutic use and research.
ASA was founded ... more>
Brainsy powers online knowledge-sharing and bounty networks including patented Expert Calling Networks (ECN®), Expert Communities Online (ECO), Digital Buyers Guides, and the Who's Who in the Cannabis Industry™. Brainsy offers ... more>
Cannabis Libris is a full- service independent bookstore, selling books and educational materials both online and as a pop-up retailer at cannabis-related conferences and events nationwide.
Much like its’ sister ... more>
Operation EVAC (Educating Veterans About Cannabis) is in its infancy, having just celebrated two years of community-building, educational services and compassionate care. But the core idea-that cannabis can play a ... more>
The Color of Cannabis
The Color of Cannabis was founded out of the urgent need to have more representation of minorities in the industry. Advocating openly, unapologetically, and responsibly for people of color to ... more>